Remember how important a nightlight was to you as a kid? Your child can use tissue paper and ModPodge to design a softly glowing dome as their personal nightlight!
Here’s what you will need for the project:
- 3″ clear ball ornament – plastic (makes 2)
- tissue paper
- ModPodge (you can substitute 1 cup white glue mixed with 1/3 cup water if needed)
- Tacky Glue
- 2 – 12mm wiggle eyes
- battery operated tealight
- Trims: yarns, ribbon, felt shapes
- Foam brush (see tutorial to make your own)
You’ll find how-to directions with videos to make this project in our Snapguide.