Sew a sassy owl pillow – it’s easy when the holes are pre-cut with a SkipStitch blade! This felt friend even has a pocket to hold your secret treasures.
Here’s what you will need for the project:
- Owl Pattern & Template: download here
- 1 felt piece for the body
- felt scraps for pocket and features
- 2.5 yards yarn
- 2 buttons: mismatch them for a funky look!
- yarn needle
- 2 feathers
- Tacky glue
- Rotary Cutter
- SkipStitch Blade #3
- Cutting mat
- Ruler guide for rotary cutter
You’ll find how-to directions with videos to make this project in our Snapguide.