Vote for your favorite Paper Crafting Challenge entry – between the Craft & Frame Departments!
Each year we test the creativity of our crafters with a Paper Crafting Challenge. Everyone starts out with a packet of the same materials, but there is such variety and uniqueness in the finished entries! You are invited to stop in to view all of this creativity on display and vote for your favorite through Sunday, March 18th. The winners will be announced on Monday, March 19th and will receive prizes as follows:
1st Place $30 Ben Franklin Crafts gift certificate
2nd Place $20 Ben Franklin Crafts gift certificate,
3rd Place $10 Ben Franklin Crafts gift certificate.
All entrants will receive a scrapbooker’s “thank you” gift for participating!
2018 Scrapbook Challenge Contest Rules
1. Each entry begins with the purchase of the Paper Crafting Challenge Packet which contains select papers and embellishments. A recognizable amount of EACH of these papers and embellishments must be used, but no more than the packet provides. Any amount of other paper and embellishments can be combined with them.
2. Finished size must be no larger than 12” x 12” x 12″. The entry can be any shape.
3. All workmanship must be done by entrant.
4. One entry per person.
5. Entries will be judged by store customers who will cast votes. Voting will begin Tuesday, March 6, 2018 and run through Sunday, March 18, 2018. Winners will be announced Monday, March 19, 2018.
6. The same full name that appears on the entry form needs to be on the finished piece. Identify your piece with your name and phone number on the bottom back right hand corner.
7. Your entry must be accompanied by the Entry Form and received at Ben Franklin Crafts, Oconomowoc, no later than 5:00PM on Sunday, March 4, 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
8. All Challenge entries will remain on display through the month of March and will be available for pickup beginning Monday, April 1, 2018.