It’s time to get started on your Quilt Challenge project so your entry is ready to turn in by the September 27th deadline!
- Each entry begins with purchase of the Challenge Fabric Packet in our Quilt Shop. The theme for this year’s challenge is City Scape. Complete contest rules are included in the packet.
- You may choose to add: additional fabrics (any amount) to be combined with the challenge fabrics and/or any other kind of embellishment that is not fabric.
- Judging criteria: creative use of a recognizable amount of Challenge Fabrics and how they relate to the other fabrics used, visual impact, theme and workmanship.
- Challenge entries will be on display through the first week of November, which includes our annual Quilt Fest on October 6th & 7th.
- Prizes: Ben Franklin Crafts gift certificates in the amount of $150 for first place, $100 for second place and $50 for third place.
Stop in and pick up your challenge packet today…September will be here before you know it!