It’s time to get started on your Quilt Challenge project so your entry is ready to turn in by the September 29th deadline!
- Each entry begins with purchase of the Challenge Fabric Packet in our Quilt Shop. The theme for this year’s challenge is GARDEN. Complete contest rules are included in the packet.
- You may choose to add: additional fabrics (any amount) to be combined with the challenge fabrics and/or any other kind of embellishment that is not fabric.
- Judging criteria: creative use of a recognizable amount of Challenge Fabrics and how they relate to the other fabrics used, visual impact, theme and workmanship.
- Challenge entries will be on display through the first week of November, which includes our annual Quilt Fest on October 5th & 6th.
- Prizes: Ben Franklin Crafts gift certificates in the amount of $150 for first place, $100 for second place and $50 for third place.
Stop in and pick up your challenge packet today…September will be here before you know it!