“Create Your Own Class” Craft Catalog
Check out the variety of classes Ben Franklin Crafts has to offer! We use a “Create Your Own Craft Class” format to schedule our classes. This means we work with you to set up a personalized class time that works in your schedule. A class can be a fun way to get together with friends you haven’t seen for awhile, celebrate a birthday or any other special occasion!
After previewing our class possibilities, be sure to scroll down for information about scheduling a class, pricing and to “meet” our talented instructors.
Note: Dates listed at the top of class pages refer to the date the class was added to the catalog. Please ignore.
Explore Our Class Catalog
Ready to Create Your Own Class?
- Each class in our catalog has a “contact us” link for you to use. Let us know which class you (or you & your friends!) would like to take.
- We can set up classes for as few as a single student. The maximum group will generally be 10-12 students, depending on the type of class.
- If you are interested in a class that’s not currently in our catalog, let us know and we’ll do our best to locate an instructor skilled in that area.
- The Create Your Own Craft Class base fee is $30/hour for five or fewer students. Each additional student will add $6/class hour to the base fee.
- Your group’s non-refundable payment must be received before we can finalize the date and time of your class.
- For more information, or to schedule a class, please contact our Class Coordinator by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 567-0271.