Entry Deadline Extended to Saturday, September 28th at 12:00 noon
Ben Franklin Crafts truly appreciates the skill, time & love demonstrated by our customers who create treasures for loved ones, those in need, and sometimes even for themselves!! Each year we showcase all levels of talent by bringing together a collection of projects in the format of a Customer Trunk Show.
- Please consider displaying a knit, crochet, tatted, punch needle, cross stitch, embroidered, needlefelted, needlepoint or woven project in our customer trunk show.
- No project is too small or too simple! Displaying projects that vary in difficulty will inspire those who want to learn a needle art as well as those who are ready to take on the next challenge
- All ages & skill levels are encouraged to participate!
- Rules and details are listed on the submission form.
- Project submissions accepted at the Customer Service Desk from
September 16th through September 23rdand will be on display during the month of October.