If you can knit a scarf, you can make this fun Christmas wreath. Whether it decorates your front door or a spot in your craft room, the little bells will jingle to alert you to the comings and goings of Santa’s elves!
- Using 2 strands of Homespun, CO 14 sts.
- Knit each row until length, when moderately stretched, fits around circumference of wreath form.
- Sew short ends together.
- Wrap around wreath, whip stitch long ends together.
- Wrap a styrofoam ball with wire and twist ends together.
- Wrap ball completely with yarn, keeping wire ends free.
- Use darning needle to thread wire through knitting on wreath form. Secure in place and trim wires.
- Repeat with remaining styrofoam balls and 3 of the bells.
- Insert knitting needles through the knitting.
- With yarn from a mini skein, leave a 6″ tail, crochet a chain of approx. 150 sts. Fasten off, leaving a 6″ tail.
- Repeat for another chain of approx. 175 sts.
- Sew bells on ends of chains.
- Tie in a bow around knitting needles.