Use our free printables to create this cute Halloween magnet. Save it for yourself or use it to BOO a friend! This project is geared toward ages 7 and older, but little ones will be able to help with the assembly after some cutting help from mom or dad.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this project:
- Black, orange and parchment card stock
- Green patterned card stock weight paper – cut to 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Patterned card stock – fall colors
- Circle punch – 5/8″ to 3/4″
- Scraps of yarn or twine
- Pop dots
- Glue stick
- Tacky glue
- Tiny wiggly eyes
- Small self-stick magnet piece
- Use the free printable download to print your design. We used 8-1/2″ x 11″ pieces of parchment, orange and green dotted card stock.
- Cut out the spider web circle and wedge of green grass.
- Cut a piece of patterned card stock to 3-1/2″ square. Attach to a 4″ square of black card stock.
- Glue green wedge to bottom of circle, then attach the circle to the patterned paper.
- Use a 5/8″ to 3/4″ circle paper punch to cut out the pumpkins.
- Cut a small piece of yarn or twine and fold in half. Lay on the back of a pumpkin face, then put a pop dot on top to hold in place.
- Take off the remaining paper from the pop dot and stick the pumpkin to the fence.
- If desired, cut a notch in the end of a “boooo” strip. Trim the other end so it’s the length you want.
- Wrap and tie 1-2 pieces of yarn or twine around the strip. Place a pop dot on each end and stick in place.
- Use a toothpick to put 2 dots of Tacky Glue on the spider, then place wiggly eyes on top.
- Stick a magnet piece to the back.