Ravelry In-Store Pattern Sales at Ben Franklin Crafts
Ravelry is an online database of patterns for knitting and crocheting. We are able to offer specific patterns that designers have made available to customers shopping in our store. Watch for displays indicating the pattern is available from Ravelry and Inspiration Booklets to give you even more ideas for your knitting or crocheting habit! Here’s how it works:
- Select patterns are available for purchase in our store through Ravelry.
- All of the Malabrigo patterns in the current Trunk Show are part of this service.
- Purchase and pay for patterns at the Customer Service Desk.
- We will email a copy to you. If you prefer, we will print a copy. Typical copy/printing charges will apply.
- Patterns are not refundable or returnable.