(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
National Tie-Dye Day happens on April 30th! Prepare for this fun celebration on Saturday, April 27th by creating your own tie-dye shirt to wear on the 30th.
National Tie-Dye Day happens on April 30th!
Prepare for this fun celebration on Saturday, April 27th by creating your own tie-dye shirt to wear on the 30th.
You bring the t-shirt and we’ll provide the rest.
This event is open to ages 10 & up and preregistration is required.
Sign up below for this session which runs from 11am-11:30am.
Join the fun at our tie-dye table set up between the Craft & Frame departments on April 27th.
- a damp, white, 100% cotton t-shirt which has been prewashed
- an apron or old shirt to protect your clothing
- several colors of dye
- a tray to take your shirt home in
You could win a prize!
- make a t-shirt with us on Saturday, 4/27
- wear your t-shirt on Tuesday, 4/30
- post a photo on our Facebook page of you in your shirt with the hashtag #nationaltiedyeday
- we’ll randomly select of your posts to win an awesome tie dye kit valued at $20!
Age Requirement: Registration for this event is open to ages 10 and up.
Refund Policy: Special event fees are non-refundable unless event is cancelled by the store.
Online registration is closed. Please contact the store for availability.