Let’s Craft the Holidays!
We have a series of quick Make & Take projects planned for you & your family to get in the spirit of the holidays. This snowman countdown will allow you or your child to mark the passing of time until Santa’s Big Day with this adorable advent calendar.
- Free Download – Snowman Countdown Printables
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Orange cardstock
- Scrap of colorful cardstock for hat band
- Fine tip markers
- small paper brad
- 2 buttons
- silk holly leaf and berry
- paper punch
- glue stick
- 4 glue dots
- ruler or paper cutter
- Print free downloads on white. Cut out each piece. Trace the carrot piece on orange cardstock and cut out.
- Punch a hole in the rounded end of the carrot.
- Cut black paper to the following measurements: 5.75″ x 3.75″ and 1″ x 5.5″
- Use the glue stick to fasten the narrow strip of black to the bottom of the larger rectangle to form a hat.
- Color in the numbers on the snowman’s face and one of the hat band phrases.
- If desired, glue the hat band to a colorful strip of cardstock, then to the hat. Glue the hat to the top of the snowman’s head.
- Attach the carrot to the snowman’s face with the brad.
- Use glue dots to attach a leaf and berry to the hat band and button eyes to the face. TIP: Press the item onto the glue dot, then peel away from the backing paper.