Staycation Crafts for Kids – Week 2
This project lets you mix and match red and blue fabrics to create a one of a kind patriotic t-shirt. You’ll be all set for your 4th of July Festivities!
You will need the following items to make this project – they are all available at Ben Franklin Crafts!
- White t-shirt, prewashed and dried
- 1/8th yard each of 3 different patriotic or red/white/blue prints, prewashed and dried
- 1/8 yard Wonder Under
- Scribbles 3D Fabric Paint – gold or silver metallic
You will also need:
- Star Template – download a printable copy here
- Cardboard to fit inside t-shirt body
- Paper & pencil
- Masking tape
- Iron & ironing board – to be used by adults
You’ll find how-to directions with photos to make this Staycation Crafts for Kids project in our latest Snapguide.
Coming up next: My Summer Scrapbook