Staycation Crafts for Kids – Week 2
You’ll be all set to celebrate July 4th with this week’s Staycation Crafts for Kids project! You’ll make your own fireworks stamps and combine them with fabric paint to create a one of a kind patriotic t-shirt.
Our kid crafters were so creative in designing their t-shirts!
You will need the following items to make this project – available at Ben Franklin Crafts!
- White T-Shirt, washed and dried
- Fabric paint: red and blue
- Fabric spray paint: light blue and silver
- Craft foam sheets and shapes – self-adhesive
- Fabric scraps – at least 1/8″ yard width
- Heat ‘N Bond – 1/8″ yard
- Die cut machine and alphabet dies – available for rental at the store!
You will also need:
- Cardboard scraps
- Containers for paint
- Foam pieces to apply paint
You’ll find photo & video how-to directions to make this Staycation Crafts for Kids project in our latest Snapguide.
Coming up next: Hummingbird Feeder