Let’s Craft the Holly-Days!
Create a whimsical decoration for your Thanksgiving table. This project is so quick, you’ll have time to make a bunch as favors for your guests!
You will need the following items to make this project – available at Ben Franklin Crafts!
- Black foam core board – cut to 4″ x 5″
- Scrapbook paper – cut to 3″ x 6″
- Scrapbook paper – scraps for punching leaves
- 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock – one each kraft and black
- Paper doily
- Pop dots
- Leaf punch
- 1/8″ hole punch
- Glue stick
You will also need:
- printer for free printable
How to create your Give Thanks Mini Sign:
- Download and print free printable on sheet of kraft color cardstock.
- Cut out tag and easel pattern.
- Punch two 1/8″ holes at top of tag. Insert twine and tie a bow.
- Put one pop dot in each corner of tag back. Set aside.
- Trace easel pattern on folded black card stock, lining up “fold line” on paper fold. Cut out and set aside.
- Put adhesive tape on each short end of printed paper rectangle.
- Shape and crease printed paper around foam core board.
- Remove paper tabs from adhesive tape, wrap printed paper around foam core board and adhere to back.
- Use small amounts of glue stick on the back of the paper doily. Adhere in place over printed paper.
- Remove paper tabs from pop dots on tag. Adhere in place.
- Punch two leaves from scrapbook paper and adhere in place.
- Place completed project on paper easel and enjoy!